• Case with 2 sets of 3 boules: choose your pétanque boules from the classic collection:
- Reference 02 = 1 set with 0 striations (=smooth boule) + 1 set with 2 striations (=2 lines).
- Reference 13 = 1 set with 1 striation (=1 line) + 1 set with 3 striations (=3 lines).
• Very strong case.
• Can be reused for carrying your sets.
• Delivered with a coloured jack engraved with the OBUT brand name and 1 set of the rules of the game.
• Boules made in St-Bonnet-Le-Château, France, in keeping with sustainable development, ecological design and protection of the environment.
These boules are not engraved, and they are not allowed in competitions.
• 100% chromium-plated carbon steel
• Heat-hardened ("quenched") steel = long-lasting boules.
• Shiny smoked finish
Sport-leisure boules are usually of one single diameter and a standard weight, to suit the hands and strengths of all ages of boys, men, girls and women.
Obut Sport & Leisure boules, which are not allowed in competitions, comply with French Standard NF S 52-200.
French standard NF S 52-200 guarantees that users will have a real traditional product defined by 6 essential quality and safety criteria:
● Type of material: 100% steel
● Hollow boule, without any foreign bodies inside it
● Heat-hardened ("quenched") steel = long-lasting boules
● Adhesion and corrosion resistance of the surface protection
● Regularity of weight between the boules of a given set
● Sphericity and balance
To prevent rusting, all boules need maintenance after every game and at least once every month if they are not used (apply the Obut maintenance product).
They must be stored in a dry place.