• This course is for intermediate level petanque players who want to improve their game. It covers different pointing and shooting techniques, as well as analysing the tactics of the game.
• Group session plus personalised advice from Philippe Quintais, who will be your instructor for the day.
• Revision of the basics, personalised workshops adapted to each participants' expectations.
• You will be practising your favourite sport on the very site where the mythical OBUT boules are made.
Date et lieu
Date and venue
• January 24, 2019
• Carré Pétanque Obut, 5 route du cros 42380 Saint-Bonnet-le-Château - 04 77 45 57 21
• 8h30 Welcome and breakfast
• 9h00 Composition of the groups and their objectives
• 9h15 Pointing workshops (rolling throw, half-lob, high lob, spin, inspecting and analysing the pitch, etc.)
• 10h15 Pointing competition (putting what you have learnt into practice)
• 11h30 Visit of the boule museum
• 12h15 Lunch all together
• 13h45 Shooting workshop (precision shooting by the world champion)
• 14h45 Confrontations des groupes sur le tir des 9 boules
• 15h30 Spécialisation point ou tir à la demande
• 16h00 Stratégie de jeu, mise en situation de points décisifs
• 16h35 Mini-tournament
• 17h30 End of the day's course (any questions on the day, photos, autographs and presentation of certificates, souvenirs)
A great experience with a world champion, a chance to meet sportsmen and make friend with other boules lovers!
• Solo price €119
This price includes the day's course for 1 person from 8.30 till 17.30 as well as breakfast and lunch.
• Solo price €218
This price includes the day's course for 2 people from 8.30 till 17.30 as well as breakfast and lunch.
• Instructor Philippe Quintais , 12 times world champion and 10 times French champion.
• Chance to try out Obut's latest models.
This product can not be exchanged or refunded.