• For experienced pointers and shooters.
• Its playing responses are incomparable, with the behaviour of a "very very soft" boule while having a level of wear comparable to a traditional half-soft boule.
• Its design reduces the effect of internal resonance and the bounce effect at the same time.
• It will surprise and impress players with its reduced bounce and its lack of recoil or rebound when making a “carreau” direct hit stun shot.
• Comes with a jack engraved with the OBUT brand name, diameter 30 mm, approved for use in competitions.
• Comes with a small microfibre boule wiping cloth (20 x 20 cm).
• Supplied in a cardboard box, so that you can choose your own pouch. Dimensions 84 x 89 x 248 mm.
Boules made in St-Bonnet-Le-Château, France, in keeping with sustainable development, ecological design and protection of the environment
- Pointeur plombé
- Tireur plein fer
• Hardness + means: behaviour of a very soft boule with the hardness of a traditionnal half-soft boule.
• Carbon alloy steel.
• Excellent balance as checked.
• Finish : satin black on soft shot-peening, which normally wears down with use.
• Carbon steel : requires a little regular maintenance with oil to prevent rust.
• When it is made available to the consumer, the Obut MATCH + pétanque boule is covered in a black coating.
• In response to requests by proficient players, the black finish wears off very quickly after playing the first games.
• If it is not used for some time, fine rust forms on the surface, which is highly appreciated by some players who like to have a feeling of good grip in the hand.
• The MATCH +, in carbon steel, needs maintenance after every game, and at least once every month if it is not used.
• We recommend the Obut maintenance product.